Facial acupuncture offers a natural alternative to invasive cosmetic surgery, chemical (glycolic) peels and botox fillers.
Chinese doctors have been using points on the face for thousands of years to help combat signs of ageing in men and women and to help skin conditions.
Facial acupuncture, otherwise known as ‘facial rejuvenation acupuncture’ increases collagen production, and blood and lymph circulation to the face and scalp.
Facial acupuncture prevents the formation of wrinkles, minimises the appearance of fine lines and improves the process by which the skin regulates its quality and appearance. It helps restructure skin and relaxes facial muscles.
It stimulates the body’s ability to regenerate itself by accelerating anti-inflammatory activity and removing accumulative toxins from the skin.
Facial acupuncture benefits include:
- Improves muscle tone
- Reduces bags and dark circles under the eyes
- Reduces puffiness and scars
- Lifts drooping eye lids
- Increases collagen production
- Eliminates fine lines & minimises wrinkles
- Lifts sagging jowls
- Re-balances hormones to reduce hormonal acne
- Improves colour and tone of skin by increasing circulation to the face
- Reduces signs of facial tension
- Improves lymphatic circulation to eliminate toxins